We implemented a schedule change on Monday, May 22, 2023. An additional roundtrip now operates between Los Angeles and Goleta. There have also been updates to some bus connections and train departure times.
- Train 588 has been replaced with Train 790, and originates in Goleta, with a 4:25 p.m. departure. Bus 4790 provides connections to the train from Oakland to Santa Barbara. Train 1590 continues to operate between Oceanside and San Diego, approximately 1 hour later.
- Bus 4580 provides connections to Train 580 from UCSB to Los Angeles, operating to select stations.
- Train 567 has been replaced with Train 769, which terminates in Goleta. Departure times have shifted to around one hour later, departing Irvine at 9:49 a.m. Train 1769 operates between San Diego and Oceanside.
- Bus 4581 provides connections from Train 581, operating to select stations between Los Angeles and UCSB.
- Three additional trains extend to San Juan Capistrano.
- Departure times have been adjusted for some trains.
NOTE: A track closure is currently in effect in San Clemente due to falling debris from a nearby slope. Trains are not operating between San Juan Capistrano and Oceanside. Learn more.