Use these tools to receive updates before and during your next Pacific Surfliner trip.
- Email, Text, or Push Notification: Sign up to receive alerts when booking your travel on Amtrak.com. You can also sign up for delay alert notifications for a specific train on a single date or recurring days – this is especially helpful for multi-ride ticket holders and Rail2Rail passengers.
- On X: The PacSurfliners account on X (formerly known as Twitter) shares updates for larger service disruptions. Recent alerts are highlighted below.
- Online: The Track a Train Map shows the real-time location of trains which are currently en route to their destination.
- Amtrak App: Use the train status tool in the Amtrak app to check the status of a specific train. Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Phone: Call 800-USA-RAIL to speak with a representative.
- At the Station: Listen for announcements (at staffed stations) or look for updates via electronic signage.
- Onboard: Listen for conductor announcements.