When you travel on Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner®, your getaway begins the moment you step on board. Pacific Surfliner trains feature comfortable reclining seats, power outlets, free Wi-Fi, luggage racks and large picture windows. The market-style café has fresh food, snacks, and beverages, including soft drinks, wine, cocktails, and local craft beer.
Pacific Surfliner offers 10 daily round-trips to Anaheim from Los Angeles and San Diego, 5 from Santa Barbara and 2 from San Luis Obispo. The Anaheim Station is walking distance to popular sports and event venues. Local buses (free for Pacific Surfliner customers) also provide connections to the Disneyland® Resort, the Anaheim Packing House, and other destinations.
Why take the Pacific Surfliner to Anaheim?
The Pacific Surfliner has everything you need for a great trip. There are daily trains connecting Anaheim from San Diego, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo counties. See schedules and plan your trip.
Here are some of our favorite reasons to travel by train:
- Convenient station in the heart of Anaheim with easy local bus connections.
- Choose the ticket type that is right for you. Unreserved Coach offers flexibility, and our Business Class provides an upgraded experience with extra leg room and complimentary snacks and a drink.
- Convenient connections from LAX, San Diego, and Burbank Airports
- No need for pit stops – we have snacks and restrooms on board
- Cruise past traffic and enjoy ocean views instead of tail lights
- Have the freedom to get out of your seat
- Group travel options for small and large groups (see below for more information)
- Snacks and drinks for the whole family. Bring your own or purchase them from our onboard Market Café.
Groups of all sizes can have a great trip on board the Pacific Surfliner.
- Sit Together: Each Pacific Surfliner train car has group seating available, including seats with tables. These seats are reserved for groups of three or four travelers.
- Save on Reservations: The 10-Ride Pass is perfect for groups of five or fewer travelers. The 10 one-way trips on the pass may be split among multiple passengers, as long as the person named on the ticket is traveling in the group. It offers a significant savings over booking trips individually.
- Accommodations: When booked in advance, it may be possible to reserve a section of a train car or offer exclusive occupancy of a train car depending on the size of the group.
- Reservations: Make a request for a group of 15 or more passengers to travel on the Pacific Surfliner. Submit group information and travel plans online or at 1-800-872-1477 and an Amtrak representative will respond to help with the reservation.
School and Youth Groups
- Kids 'n' Trains: Pacific Surfliner trains offer a special program that provides a savings to school and youth groups (grades K - 12 or ages 5 - 18) and chaperones. Everyone in the group, both children and adults, may ride at $12 or less on select days.