Make the Pacific Surfliner the first and last ride of your magical day at the Disneyland® Resort! Learn about special savings for Amtrak customers, everyday discounts on train travel, and the free shuttle connection between the train station and the resort area.
SAVE 5% ON DISNEYLAND® RESORT THEME PARK ADMISSION
For a limited time, Amtrak customers can save 5% on Theme Park admission, including:
- SoCal Resident Ticket Offer: 3-Day Ticket – $189.06 (additional savings of $11.94)
- Child Ticket Offer: 3-Day Child Ticket – $189.06 (additional savings of $11.94)
- 1-Day Park Hopper® tickets – Price varies by date (savings up to $9.95)
- 1-Park Per Day and Park Hopper® multi-day tickets – Price varies by number of days (savings up to $19.75)
SAVE 5% ON THE DISNEY MAXPASS
Maximize your visit! Upgrade to the Disney MaxPass to download and save all of your Disney PhotoPass photos for the day and reserve Disney FASTPASS selections from your mobile device using the Disneyland® app while in the parks.
Complete the form on this page to unlock your special savings through December 30, 2020.
SAVE 20% ON TRAIN TRAVEL TO ANAHEIM
Use promo code V712 to save 20% on your trip to Anaheim. Simply use our booking tool to explore options and prices. Make sure “Adult” is selected as the passenger type.
From the Train Station to the DISNEYLAND® Resort
The train offers a scenic and comfortable ride that both adults and kids will enjoy. Once you arrive at the Anaheim Station, show your Pacific Surfliner ticket for a FREE ride on Anaheim Resort Transit Route 15 for a quick trip to the front gates of the park.
Check out the step-by-step guide!
AMTRAK TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This offer is valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare for trips to or from Anaheim. Reservations are required a minimum of three days prior to travel. This offer is valid for sale through June 27, 2020, and valid travel through June 30, 2020. Blackout dates apply on the following dates: Feb. 14, Feb. 17, Apr. 10, Apr. 13 and May 22. Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains on all days. Fares are subject to availability. This offer is valid for travel on the Pacific Surfliner and associated thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 thruway series. This offer is valid for coach seats. Upgrade to business class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges on Pacific Surfliner. In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased. Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted. This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer to discount code V712.
DISNEYLAND® RESORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Disneyland® Resort 1-Day Value Ticket: Value Ticket is valid for one single-day theme park admission on any Value Season date through December 30, 2020. Check disneyticketcalendar.com for Value Season dates and terms. Tickets are non-refundable, unused amount may be applied towards new, equal or higher value ticket purchase at current prices.
2. Disneyland® Resort 1-Day Regular Ticket: Regular Ticket is valid for one single-day theme park admission on any Regular or Value Season date through December 30, 2020. Check disneyticketcalendar.com for Regular and Value Season dates and terms, Tickets are non-refundable, unused amount may be applied towards new, equal or higher value ticket purchase at current prices.
3. Disneyland® Resort 1-Day Peak Ticket: Peak Ticket is valid for one single-day theme park admission on any Peak, Regular, or Value Season date through December 30, 2020. Tickets are non-refundable, unused amount may be applied towards new, equal or higher value ticket purchase at current prices. No refund or credit given if a higher season ticket is used on a lower season date. See disneyticketcalendar.com for terms.
4. Disneyland® Resort 1-Park per Day Tickets: Ticket entitling a Guest to admittance to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day over specified number of days. The ticket is not valid for visits to both Theme Parks on the same day. All Disneyland® Resort multi-day 1-Park per Day Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2021, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of the ticket constitutes one full day of use.
5. Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets: Ticket entitling a Guest to admittance to both Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks over a specified number of days, including visits to both Theme Parks on the same day. All multi-day Park Hopper® Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2021, whichever occurs first. and each day of use of a Park Hopper® Ticket constitutes one full day of use.
6. Parking Fees Not Included. Company agrees and acknowledges that parking fees (“Parking Fees”) at the Disneyland® Resort are not included in the above Net Rates, and will be an additional charge to Company and/or Company’s employees and/or members (“Individual Motorists”). Disney shall, subject to availability, provide parking spaces for vehicles at the then current standard Parking Fees which are to be paid by the lndividual Motorists. All Parking Fees are subject to change without notice.