Make the Pacific Surfliner the first and last ride of your magical day at the Disneyland® Resort! Learn about special savings for Amtrak customers, everyday discounts on train travel, and the free shuttle connection between the train station and the resort area.
View a comprehensive guide to important information and updated experiences at the Disneyland® Resort.
SAVE 5% ON DISNEYLAND® RESORT THEME PARK ADMISSION
For a limited time, Amtrak customers can save 5% on Theme Park admission, including:
SAVE 20% ON TRAIN TRAVEL TO ANAHEIM
Use promo code V712 to save 20% on your trip to Anaheim. Simply use our booking tool to explore options and prices. Make sure “Adult” is selected as the passenger type.
Present your train ticket for a free shuttle ride from the Anaheim Station to the Disneyland® Resort. Check out a step-by-step guide on our blog.
ACCESS THE ONLINE TICKET STORE
AMTRAK TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This offer is valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare. This offer is valid for sale through Dec. 25, 2023 and valid for travel through Dec. 28, 2023. Blackouts apply on the following dates: Jan. 2, Feb. 17, Feb. 20, Apr. 7, Apr. 10, May 26, Sep. 1, Sep. 4, Nov. 21-22, Nov. 24-27, Dec. 22-24, and Dec. 29-31, 2023; Jan. 1, Feb. 16, Feb. 19, Mar. 29, Apr. 1, May 27, Jul. 4-5, Aug. 30, Sep. 2, Nov. 26-27, Nov. 30, Dec. 1-2, Dec. 23-24, Dec., 26-27, and Dec. 30-31, 2024. Advance reservations are required a minimum of (3) days prior to travel. Up to one (1) child age (2-12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare. Travel is valid to Anaheim, CA and return only. This offer is valid for travel on the Pacific Surfliner and associated Thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 Thruways. This offer is valid for coach seats; upgrade to Business Class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges. This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer. In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased. Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted. Other restrictions may apply. Fees may apply. Please refer to discount code V712. Amtrak, Surfliner, and Pacific Surfliner are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation and used with permission.
DISNEYLAND® RESORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before your visit, including the latest information on required face coverings.
Single and Multi-Day Tickets:
1. One-day tickets that are purchased through Disneyland.com or the Disneyland app today are valid now through December 30, 2024.
2. Multi-day tickets purchased through Disneyland.com or the Disneyland app today must be used within 13 days of first use or by January 12, 2025, whichever occurs first.
3. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the amount paid for any wholly unused, expired Disneyland Resort theme park ticket, except for special event tickets, may be applied towards the purchase of a new theme park ticket at the current price so long as the new ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount paid for the original ticket.
4. All tickets, and associated features and entitlements such as the Park Hopper or Disney Genie+ entitlement, are nonrefundable, nontransferable, revocable, and may not be redeemed for cash. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use, and exclude activities/events separately priced or not open to the general public. Other restrictions apply.
5. Parks, attractions, services, experiences, products, and other offerings are subject to modifications, availability, capacity, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
6. To enter a park, both a valid theme park admission and reservation for the same park on the same date are required for each Guest age 3 and older. Park reservations are limited in number, and subject to the availability of park reservations allocated to park tickets as determined by Disney, and theme park capacity. Park reservation availability can change until the park reservation is confirmed. For multi-day tickets, a theme park reservation must be made for each valid day of the ticket. Park reservations are not guaranteed. Admission to a park is subject to operational hours, closures and other restrictions, and a ticket does not guarantee park entry, even on dates when a ticket is not blocked out.
7. Guests with Park Hopper tickets and appropriate park reservations must enter the first park as designated in their park reservation, and may cross over and switch between parks on the same day beginning at 11:00 AM (subject to availability). After 11:00 AM, Guests with Park Hopper tickets who have a park reservation for both parks and who have not entered any park yet, may enter either park despite the first park that is designated in their park reservation. Please check the Park Hours calendar and the Disneyland app for the most up-to-date Park Hopper hours, as they could change, depending on the day and park. At this time, a park reservation is not required for the other park after visiting the first park; however, reservation requirements are subject to change. Please note that the ability to visit the other park will be subject to that park’s capacity limitations, operational hours, closures and other restrictions, and is not guaranteed.
8. After purchasing Disney Genie+ service and upon entering a theme park with the ticket that has Disney Genie+ service, the Disneyland Resort Guest can start enjoying its features, including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the day. The Guest may also access audio tales starting at midnight of their ticket’s first day of entitlement. Access to Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads and audio tales will expire at the end of the last day for which their ticket with Disney Genie+ service was purchased. The Guest will even have access to a collection of Disney PhotoPass Lenses via a special AR (augmented reality) camera when using the Disneyland app on their mobile device. Except for select lenses that may be accessed only within designated locations at Disneyland Resort, access to the lenses begins when the guest enters a theme park and lasts until 5:59 AM on the 45th day after the last day of the guest’s ticket entitlement. Disney PhotoPass Lenses and Disney PhotoPass service may be limited, and are subject to restrictions and the Disney PhotoPass Terms & Conditions and expiration policy. Disney Genie+ service is not valid for admission to any theme park, and is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Valid admission and theme park reservation for the same park and same date are required for the day and park that Disney Genie+ selections are redeemed. Online registration required. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
California Resident (Monday to Thursday) Ticket Offer:
For as little as $79 per day, California residents can enjoy the magic of the Disneyland Resort with a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket with admission for Monday to Thursday. Visit 3 times from June 12 through September 28, 2023, subject to theme park reservation availability, which is not guaranteed. This ticket is not valid for admission on Fridays to Sundays. Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199. Each Guest (age 18+) using a California Resident ticket must show proof of eligible residency for purchase and admission. A valid government-issued photo ID showing an address within a valid ZIP code is required for entry into the park. Tickets expire September 28, 2023 and are not valid before June 12, 2023. Tickets may be used on nonconsecutive days. Tickets are valid Monday to Thursday and subject to blockout dates of every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Guests may purchase up to 5 tickets, per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities and events separately priced. This offer cannot be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused or terminated at any time.Tickets have the following Friday to Sunday blockout dates: June 16-18, 23-25, 30; July 1, 2, 7-9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30; August 4-6, 11-13, 18-20, 25-27; September 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 2023.
California Resident (Monday to Sunday) Ticket Offer:
For as little as $95 per day, California residents can enjoy the magic of the Disneyland Resort with a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket. Visit 3 times from June 12 through September 28, 2023, subject to theme park reservation availability, which is not guaranteed. Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199. Each Guest (age 18+) using a California Resident ticket must show proof of eligible residency for purchase and admission. A valid government-issued photo ID showing an address within a valid ZIP code is required for entry into the park. Tickets expire September 28, 2023 and are not valid before June 12, 2023. Tickets may be used on nonconsecutive days. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Guests may purchase up to 5 tickets, per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities and events separately priced. This offer cannot be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.