Enjoy a comfortable and scenic ride to the Honda Center on the Pacific Surfliner. Tailgate on board with a visit to the Market Café with fresh food, cocktails, wine, and craft beers. Gather your crew and enjoy group seating on the train for parties of 3 or 4. Catch up while enjoying iconic views of the Southern California landscape, from sparkling beaches to cityscapes and rolling hills.
With service to 29 stations from San Diego to San Luis Obispo, the Pacific Surfliner can bring you steps from the Honda Center, where you can walk to concerts and other events.
Events Coming Soon:
- Ducks hockey games (Regular Season: October 10, 2023 – April 18, 2024)
- Peso Pluma: Double P Tour (Saturday, October 21, 2023)
- Nitro Circus 20th Anniversary Tour (Saturday, October 28, 2023)
- Jonas Brothers: FIVE ALBUMS. ONE NIGHT. (Sunday, October 29, 2023)
- Doja Cat - The Scarlet Tour (Monday, November 6, 2023)
- Disney on Ice Presents Frozen & Encanto (Multiple dates in November and December 2023)
- Fall Out Boy - So Much For (2our) Dust (Monday, March 4, 2024)
Why take the Pacific Surfliner?
The Pacific Surfliner has everything you need for a great trip to the event venue. There are daily trains connecting the Anaheim Station from San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo counties. See schedules and plan your trip.
Here are some of our favorite reasons to travel by train:
- Walk 0.4 miles (9 minutes) from the Anaheim station to the Honda Center
- Last Northbound train departs Anaheim at 11:10 PM and the last Southbound train departs at 10:49 PM
- Cruise past traffic and enjoy ocean and city views instead of tail lights
- Avoid parking lot fees and lengthy exit lines
- No need for pit stops – we have snacks and restrooms on board
- Have the freedom to get out of your seat
- Snacks and drinks, including wine, beer, and cocktails, are available at the Market Café