We’re proud to unveil an improved experience on PacificSurfliner.com. The site now has a new look, enhanced site features, and additional content that makes planning and booking a trip even easier.
Here are some of the updates we’ve made:
- New Design: The website’s modern look highlights the beautiful coast and encourages visitors to embrace the journey to Southern California’s top destinations.
- Travel-Focused Content: In addition to schedules, offers, and trip planning tips, the site now has information about travel connections, onboard amenities, baggage policies, promotions, and much more. Additionally, we’ve added a Destinations section where you can browse each of our 27 stops along the Pacific Surfliner route.
- Enhanced Booking Tool: Explore options and plan a trip with our new “Book a Trip” tool, which can be accessed at the top of every page. We’ve made improvements that make the tool more user friendly and incorporated our CA Everyday Discounts codes to help visitors discover ways to save when booking.
- Train Status Information: At the top of every page, you can also access the “Train Status” checker to see if your train is running on schedule. Our new alerts page also features real-time updates from Twitter, including more detailed information about delays.
- Blog: We’ve incorporated our blog “The Inside Track” into the website, so there’s now a one-stop-shop for trip ideas, top picks, travel tips, upcoming events, and more.
- Mobile Responsive: Our website is optimized for viewing on a smartphone or tablet. Browse through the site, check alerts, or book a trip with the same ease as you’d have from a desktop or laptop computer.
We hope you enjoy exploring our new website, and that you find these enhancements helpful in planning and booking your next Pacific Surfliner trip.